- All properties are non-smoking.
- All properties are furnished. Bed linens and towels are provided (no beach towels). The kitchens are equipped with basic appliances, utensils and cookware. Bath soap, toilet tissue and dish soap are provided.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Grey Fox office in Neskowin. Please call the office to make special arrangements for late check-ins. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Maximum occupancy rules (which includes children) and the maximum number of cars permitted will be strictly enforced. If guests or cars exceed the allowed number for the unit, you will be asked to leave and may be liable for additional charges.
- There is a 2-night minimum stay except holidays, which require a 3-night stay. Winter rates (25% discount) apply from October 1st to May 15th for resorts and October 1st to March 15th for homes, except holidays which revert to full rate.
- All homes require a security deposit of $300 in the form of a separate check, which is collected upon arrival. The deposit is fully refundable providing there is no damage, missing inventory, or excess cleaning required after departure. A non-refundable cleaning fee is charged on the size of the home and range from $50-$175. Routine cleaning after a guest departs includes: Kitchen and bathroom cleaning, vacuuming and linen change. Some homes and condos allow pets, we must be notified in advance, the non-refundable pet fees range from $20-$40 each pet.
- Cancellations made within 3 weeks of the arrival date are subject to forfeiture of the deposit unless the property is fully re-booked. All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee. A non-refundable $15 booking fee will be charged for each reservation which will apply toward the cancellation fee in the event of cancellation.
- A charge of $20.00 will be assessed for each returned check.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
- Grey Fox reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Grey Fox will not make refunds due to mechanical failure,appliances, hot tubs, power outages or natural disasters or weather.
*There is a 11.8% tax on all vacation rentals.